HKIAC's next Tribunal Secretary Training Programme is scheduled to take place from 22 to 25 September 2021. Training sessions will be conducted in the afternoons of 22 to 24 September Hong Kong time and a written assessment is due on 25 September. Guided by experienced instructors, participants will receive practical training on the role of tribunal secretaries through various forms of discussions and exercises.
The programme is overseen by a Faculty and a Senior Advisory Board, which include renowned arbitration specialists from around the world.
1. The programme will be conducted in English.
2. Participants can choose to attend in-person at HKIAC or remotely.
3. Places are limited. Please register your interest by clicking the "Register" button and uploading your CV.
4. A non-refundable registration fee will be due upon successful enrollment.
5. The programme includes a written assessment component.
6. Exam results will be released to participants via email.
7. Participants who have successfully completed the assessment will receive a Certificate of Completion and will be listed on HKIAC's website.
8. This programme is mainly designed for junior law practitioners. Please feel free to extend our invitation to your contacts if you find it appropriate.
Remarks: Programme materials will be made available in soft copy upon successful enrollment.
Early Bird Price (on or before 6 August 2021) HKD 3,500
Standard Price (after 6 August 2021) HKD 5,000
For more information, please click here.