27 Apr 2023 to 28 Apr 2023
Policy, Rules & Supplemental Rules | Fees Schedule | Download Forms
Policy, Rules & Supplemental Rules
- Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Uniform Dispute Resolution Implementation Rule
- HKIAC Domain Name Dispute Supplemental Rules
(Flow Chart of Proceedings | FAQ)
- The applicable fees for documents-only administrative procedure are specified as follows:Domain Name NumberSingle Panelist (USD)Three Member Panelist (USD)HKIAC Administrative Fee (USD)Total Fees (USD)SingleThree1 to 2$700$2,200$600$1,300$2,8003 to 5$900$2,600$700$1,600$3,3006 to 9$1,100$3,000$800$1,900$3,80010 or more
(to be determined by HKIAC)
- Within three (3) days after submitting the Complaint to the Centre, the Complainant shall, based on the number of the Panelists designated and the number of the disputed domain names, pay the initial fixed fees to the Centre in accordance with the above Fee Schedule. If the Complainant fails to make the payment within eight (8) days since the submission of the Complaint, the Complaint shall be deemed withdrawn and the proceedings terminated thereupon.
- Fees to be paid to the Centre in accordance with the Supplemental Rules may be paid by cash, cheque, telegraphic transfer or draft made payable to "Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre". Generally, all fees to be paid are in US Dollar. If another currency is used, the exchange rate calculation shall be based on the current prevailing exchange rate.
- The Complainant shall be responsible for paying the total fees provided that the Respondent has to share the fees when the Respondent chooses to have the Complaint decided by three (3) Panelists while the Complainant has chosen one (1) Panelist.
- The said fees do not include any payments that might have to be made to a lawyer representing a Party.
- All bank charges, transfer fees, or other amounts that may be levied in connection with a payment made to the Centre shall be the responsibility of the Party making the payment.
Microsoft Word Version
Adobe Acrobat Version