The following topics would be covered in this Mediation Talk:
- How to deal with an opponent who is hostile to mediation?
- How to deal with an opponent who shows obvious signs that he is insincere about the mediation as soon as it is started?
- Lawyers' role at the mediation
- How useful is pre-mediation conference?
- Are joint sessions helpful or should parties go straight to caucus?
- How to deal with an intransigent client or opponent?
- What can be used when doing reality test?
- When should the mediator 'call it a day'?
- Problems faced / experienced by mediators/parties
- Choice of mediator
Allan LEUNG, Managing Partner and Head, Hogan Lovells
Christopher TO, Chairman, Hong Kong Mediation Council
David LUK, Solicitor, Mediator, Arbitrator
To register and see more information, please click here.