HKIAC-ISTAC Joint webinar - Bridging Jurisdictions: Istanbul and Hong Kong is scheduled to take place on 20 April 2022, 12:00-13:00 (Turkey time)/11:00-12:00 (Central European time)/17:00-18:00 (Hong Kong time).
This webinar will discuss Istanbul and Hong Kong as seats of arbitration, including the role of the courts, and the features of HKIAC and ISTAC Arbitration Rules. The experts about each jurisdiction will cover the Hong Kong-Mainland China Interim Measures Arrangement, court involvement during and after arbitration proceedings are concluded, and HKIAC’s and ISTAC’s practices.
Language: The event will be conducted in English and simultaneous interpretation into Turkish will be provided.
- Ziya Akinci, Founding Partner at Akinci Law Offices
- Mariel Dimsey, Partner at CMS
- Sarah Grimmer, Secretary-General at HKIAC
- Jean-Claude Najar, Chair at MedTech Europe Compliance Panel
- Paul Starr, Partner at King & Wood Mallesons
For registration, please click HERE.