HKIAC Advanced Arbitrator Training Programme is scheduled to take place on 21, 22, 28, and 29 April 2022, 2:00pm - 5:30pm (HKT). This programme is a mixture of lectures, group work and individual work based on case scenarios.
1. The programme will be conducted in English.
2. The programme will be conducted virtually.
3. The programme includes a written assessment component.
4. A non-refundable registration fee will be due upon successful enrollment.
5. Programme materials will be made available in soft copy upon successful enrollment.
6. All participants who completed the workshop will be awarded a certificate of participation.
Who should attend:
- Practitioners who are already on the HKIAC's panel or list; or
- Practitioners without experience as an arbitrator but demonstrate substantial experience in arbitration (whether as counsel, expert witness or instructing solicitor) with at least ten years of arbitration experience.
Remarks: Successful applicants will be notified within a month to process payment upon registration. Your registration is successful ONLY until full payment is received. The application will close at 6pm on 31 March 2022.
- Early Bird Price (Application submitted on or before 14 March 2022) HKD 8,800
- Standard Price (Application submitted after 14 March 2022) HKD 10,800
For more information and registration, please click here.