Effective cross-examination: using experts in international arbitration
This one day workshop will provide international arbitration practitioners with advanced skills and techniques to successfully conduct examination and cross-examination of experts in arbitration proceedings.
- Role and the use of experts in international arbitration
- Live demonstration: mock cross-examination
- Interactive session: putting technique into practice
- Desmond Ang, Sidley Austin
- Mariel Dimsey, Shirley Lau & Co. LLP In association with CMS Hasche Sigle, Hong Kong LLP
- Mustafa Hadi, Berkeley Research Group
- Xiaoming Li, Han Kun Law Offce
- Calvin Qiu, Berkeley Research Group
- Ling Yang, HKIAC
To view flyer, please click here.