If you wish to be put on the waiting list, please email us your name, title, organisation to email@example.com.
How do you secure the best possible arbitration agreement for your company or client, while bearing the business objectives in mind and making sure that the corporate policy is followed? What are the key drafting points you need to consider and what issues can you concede in return for more favourable terms in other parts of the arbitration clause?
We welcome you to HKIAC’s first arbitration clause negotiation workshop in the Japan on Wednesday, 5 July 2017 . The workshop will feature a mock negotiation over arbitration clauses to be included into two agreements concerning a Chinese private equity fund’s investment in a Chinese-foreign joint venture through a Japanese company that is majority-owned by a Singaporean state-owned enterprise.
- Date: 5 July 2017
- Time: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Venue: Anderson Mori & Tomotsune, Akasaka K-Tower, 2-7, Motoakasaka 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0051, Japan
- Yoshimasa Furuta, Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- Yoshihiro Takatori, Orrick Tokyo Law Offices
- Kiran Sanghera, HKIAC
- Aoi Inoue, Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- Kei Kato, Orrick Tokyo Law Offices
- Hisako Matsuda, Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners
- Hiroko Nihei, O'Melveny
- Shin Tada, Oh-Ebashi LPC & Partners
This event is complimentary and will be conducted in Japanese.
To view the flyer, please click here.