Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
38th Floor Two Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place
Telephone: (852) 2525-2381
Fax: (852) 2524-2171
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Weekends and Public Holidays: Closed
Dispute Resolution Matters :
- For further information or general enquiries relating to arbitration in Hong Kong, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notices of Arbitration submitted to HKIAC by email should be sent to email@example.com (unless the Notice of Arbitration is submitted in accordance with the 2008 Administered Arbitration Rules, in which case it should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Form 1 and Form 2 Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
- For enquiries related to mediation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOMAIN NAME DISPUTES
- For enquiries related to domain name disputes, please contact email@example.com.
EVENTS, SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES:
If you are interested to receive our event invitations on a regular basis, please click here to register.
- Speaking Opportunities - If you wish to discuss speaking opportunities at our various events and conferences, please send your one page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsorship Opportunities - To sponsor or co-host one of our events, please contact email@example.com.
If you are interest to book our facility for a hearing, mediation, seminar, training or a conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fl.11, Seoul Global Centre Building
서울특별시 종로구 종로38
Telephone: (822) 2086-4219
Fax: (822) 2086-4210
For more information about the Seoul Office, please click here.