Join us for a two-and-a-half-day programme featuring practical training on the role of tribunal secretaries.
The programme is taught by an experienced Faculty and overseen by a Senior Advisory Board which includes international arbitration specialists from around the world.
1. The programme will be conducted in English.
2. Places are limited. Please register your interest by clicking the "Register" button and uploading your CV.
3. Participants are responsible for making their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
4. A non-refundable registration fee will be due upon successful enrollment.
5. The programme includes a written assessment component.
6. Exam results will be released via email.
7. Participants who have successfully completed the assessment will receive a Certificate of Completion and will be listed on HKIAC's website.
Remarks: Programme materials will be made available in soft copy upon successful enrollment.
Registration Fees: HKD 5,000
For more information and registration, please click here.