The seminar is aimed at the legal and business community in Myanmar who are looking for a practical introduction on how best to use arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution in commercial matters from the contract drafting stage to the commencement of proceedings.
The seminar will be conducted by experienced international arbitrators, and arbitration practitioners from law firms and the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC).
- Use of commercial arbitration
- Arbitration practice in Hong Kong at HKIAC
- Drafting effective dispute resolution clauses
- Reviewing problematic dispute resolution clauses
- Other forms of alternative dispute resolution
For more information, please click here to view the flyer.