The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) and Acorus Capital is hosting a panel discussion to explore opportunities and prospects in untapped industries with a focus on Private Equity investment.
The seminar will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Identifying Private Equity investment opportunities
- Demystifying Uncertainties & Overcoming Challenges
- Addressing Considerations & Concerns in documents
- Using Arbitration as a Recovery Tool
Welcome Remarks by Sarah Grimmer Secretary General, HKIAC.
- Maxine Barnett, Founder and CEO, Acorus Capital
- Jakob Ragnwaldh, Partner, Mannheimer Swartling
- Romesh Weeramantry, Foreign Legal Consultant, Clifford Chance
- Nneka Chike-Obi, Principal, Acorus Capital
This event is complimentary.