Mediation v Arbitration: Best Friends or Best Enemies? - A View from Asia" that will take place on 1- 2 December 2016 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel and the HKIAC,Hong Kong SAR.
Topics will include:
- Drafting/negotiating/enforcing ADR clauses and the role of counsel
- Mediator v arbitrator: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde?
- Articulating mediation and arbitration proceedings: mission impossible or a piece of cake?
- Enforcing a settlement reached through mediation or enforcing an award: a race for efficiency?
Who should attend?
- Private practitioners, in-house counsels
- Mediators, arbitrators
- Dispute-resolution-service providers and governmental agencies
- And anyone with a stake or interest in the ADR industry, its dynamics and economics
Register before 21 October to receive the early bird discount. To register, click here.
For more information, click here.