HKIAC is pleased to be a supporting organisation.
Asian Legal Business is proud to present the Hong Kong 2017 In-House Legal Summit taking place on 12 September. ALB’s signature annual summit gathers together in-house counsels, legal practitioners and industry experts to discuss recent regulatory changes, hot pressing legal issues and best practice solutions in Hong Kong and the Greater China region.
This event is free for all in-house legal counsels. To view the flyer, please click here.
- Updates and Trends in Hong Kong Competition Law Ordinance and Antitrust Practices
- The Forensic Response to a Regulatory Investigation
- How to Handle ADR Proceedings Like Mediation or Adjudication: Best Practices, Tactical Considerations and Pitfalls
- Exploring Cross-Border M&A Opportunities across Asia Pacific and the Greater China Region
- Addressing Day-to-Day Challenges Faced by In-House Lawyers
- Strengthening Hong Kong's Anti-Money Laundering Regime
- Tips on Optimizing your Company’s Legal Department Management
- Investment Opportunities and Challenges in Vietnam & Myanmar
- Addressing Multi-Jurisdictional Cyber Offenses in the Philippine Context
- Cybersecurity and Data Protection – How Should In-house Counsels Deal with Real-World Legal and Regulatory Issues