The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre is recruiting a Business Development Executive to assist its Business Development team with the planning, management and implementation of HKIAC’s outreach and promotional programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the Business Development Executive are to plan and deliver part of HKIAC’s outreach program and include:
- Planning, managing and implementing events in Hong Kong and overseas.
- Promoting the services of HKIAC through public speaking engagements.
- Assisting with the drafting and editing of HKIAC publications and website content.
- Communicating with stakeholders to gain support for events.
- Coordinating detailed itineraries for overseas trips.
- Implementing events and the overall program within an approved budget.
The successful applicant should possess the following qualifications and personal characteristics:
- Advanced university degree in law;
- 5 or more years of professional experience, preferably within the dispute resolution industry;
- Experience in a business development or promotional outreach role;
- English (written and oral language ability). Other language skills are an advantage;
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Strong public speaking skills (applicants should submit a list of public speaking engagements);
- Excellent organizational skills: an ability to prioritize work, reliably manage multiple commitments, and work autonomously;
- A pro-active, highly responsible and problem-solving attitude to work;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team setting;
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with other programs is also an advantage.
Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to Natalie Yeung at Natalie@hkiac.org by April 17 2017.