The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre is recruiting an Administrative Officer. The successful applicant should possess the following qualifications:
- Higher diploma or university degree;
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a legal clerk or administrator in law firms, in-house legal team within multinational companies or equivalent organizations;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese), proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) would be highly regarded;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills;
- A pro-active, highly responsible and problem-solving attitude to work;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team setting and autonomously;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with other software programs is also an advantage;
- Immediately available is preferred.
Main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Data entry;
- Providing secretarial and clerical support to the team of legal counsel with respect to the administration of arbitration cases;
- Assisting with the management of HKIAC’s Panel and List of Arbitrators;
- Providing administrative support in respect of HKIAC’s internship program;
- Performing ad hoc duties as assigned;
- Managing incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the Secretary-General;
- Maintaining corporate and staff records;
- Coordinating the Secretary-General’s schedule;
- Assisting the Secretary-General’s travel arrangements;
- Other traditional PA duties as required.
Candidates are invited to submit a cover letter in both English and Chinese as well as their curriculum vitae to Ms. Susan Mui at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2017. If you are not contacted by HKIAC within 10 business days following this date, you may assume that your application has not been successful.