The individual’s main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Compiling and maintaining case statistics;
- Assisting the arbitration team in preparing reports and meeting minutes to be submitted to HKIAC’s standing committees;
- Assisting with the management of HKIAC’s Panel and List of Arbitrators and handling related queries;
- Providing administrative support to HKIAC’s internship programme;
- Handling administrative queries by email or telephone; and;
- Providing any other secretarial support to the arbitration team.
The successful applicant should possess the following qualifications and personal characteristics:
- Higher diploma or university degree;
- 3 – 5 years of secretarial experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills: an ability to prioritize work and reliably manage multiple commitments;
- A pro-active, highly responsible and problem-solving attitude to work;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team setting and autonomously; and
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel, PowerPoint). Familiarity with other programs is also an advantage.
Candidates are invited to submit a cover letter in both English and Chinese as well as their curriculum vitae to Ms. Natalie Yeung at email@example.com by 14 July 2017. If you are not contacted by HKIAC within 10 days following this date, you may assume that your application has not been successful.